[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text single_style=”1″]Our blog management service is all-inclusive – we do it all for you.
We assume control of your company blog and focus on producing high-quality content – particularly visual content – to bring long-term targeted organic traffic to your site.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text single_style=””]
What We Do For You
- A complete content marketing service, from strategy and ideation through to implementation and promotion
Benefit: We don’t just point you in the right direction – we develop your content strategy and follow through with execution and reporting.
- Tailored blog content articles specifically targeting your customer base
Benefit: A constant and consistent stream of topic-specific content that drives organic traffic growth from qualified prospects.
- Customised content upgrades feeding into email marketing
Benefit: We leverage traffic from high-performing articles and build your email list by creating topic-related content upgrades that convert like crazy.
- Longform content such as pillar pages and hub pages on high-traffic topics
Benefit: We build comprehensive resource centres that attract top, middle and bottom-of-funnel leads, increasing dwell time and overall stickiness of your site.
- Visual content that combines images and text-based information
Benefit: We develop customised visual assets to capture image-based organic traffic – the coveted Image SERP position – and boost your brand engagement.
- Website optimisation and technical SEO
Benefit: We ensure your website is optimised for search engine glory – reducing page load speeds, creating mobile-friendly versions, and ensuring overall site architecture is compliant with the latest research.
Our Track Record
We have a highly-experienced team that has delivered proven results for our clients.
Our case studies demonstrate the success we have helped our clients achieve… without increasing their ad spend.
Chris Day has worked in online marketing for 20 years. He is a highly-regarded copywriter and business communicator with experience in media and public relations, brand management and advertising. He has held roles in large corporates (Asciano, Sun Microsystems), a creative agency, a tech start-up and ran his own freelance business.
Katrina McKinnon is an experienced entrepreneur who has run successful online businesses for more than 20 years. She opened one of Australia’s first web development agencies in 1996 and pioneered innovative practices now standard in eCommerce, including off-shoring and profitable digital lead generation methods.
Our team of talented writers, graphic designers, web developers, data analysts and virtual assistants work tirelessly to generate and promote the massive amounts of useful, engaging content that drives astounding amounts of organic traffic to our clients’ websites.
Why Work With Us?
We believe there are several reasons for choosing us to manage your blog:
- More cost-effective: We bring the full arsenal of capability and expertise to the table for no more than the cost of a full-time content marketing employee.
- Proven results: Our experienced team is well-drilled, efficient and utterly focused on the main objective – getting you more qualified traffic.
- Evergreen content: The quality content we produce for you will be attracting long-term organic traffic long after we part ways, whether it’s after 6 months or 6 years.
- Competitive edge: Our nuanced approach to visual marketing helps you grab more favourable organic search results than those still using outdated SEO methodologies.
- Rapid response: Because we have an agile team with diverse skill sets and a proven methodology (and limit the number of clients we take on) you’ll see results faster than an FTE could deliver.
- Make the old like new: We identify your best performing content and make it even better – turning it into a powerhouse traffic magnet for years to come.
Our services start at $8,000 a month and can be customised to fit your specific business needs.
For that you get total oversight of your blog and its performance, including: strategic direction, user research, copywriting and content development, graphic design, WordPress management, promotion, analytics and reporting.
Basically, you get a fully-fledged content marketing strategy implemented without having to lift a finger.
To get started, fill in the form and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
Alternatively, contact Chris directly by email or call/text him on +61 410 124 733
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”][/vc_column][/vc_row]